UI/UX Product Designer (iOS/Android)
At Kewe we believe in bringing great happiness to your personal life through mobile technology. Our culture is centred around bringing out the best in all of us through the human-centric design process.
We work hard to enable one of the most creative environments in the Los Angeles Area for engineers, designers, and product managers to have an impact on the world.
- Participate in product design and discussions that take concepts through to production. Work directly with Kewe's iOS, Android, and back-end engineers, delivering them product specs and assets.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product, engineering, and executive teams.
- Partner with engineers and executives and other designers to oversee that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant.
- Continued definition of the Kewe design process and tools.
- Strong portfolio of product design that has been built and shipped to users.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details.
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- 4+ years of design experience
- Familiar with technical challenges on iOS and Android.
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to build a simple web site or application from scratch).
- In the end, our values are focused on simplicity, quality, and authenticity. We are looking for extraordinary talented product designers who share similar values and who are looking to join the Kewe family.
Think you're up for it? Please get in touch!